10 signs that you should see your chiropractor
Here we explains the 10 signs that you should see your chiropractor at Chiroflexion so you can understand the importance of preventative spinal care…
- Your job requires you to sit for long periods of time or to perform repetitive physical tasks (RSI).
- An injury to a muscle, joint or spine (eg. Whip lash) hasn’t healed with initial medical treatment, medications or physical therapy.
- Sharp pain shoots from your hip down your leg (sciatica).
- Pain, achiness, a burning sensation or stiffness comes and goes in parts of your body, with no explainable cause.
- You want to address joint or muscle pain without drugs or surgery.
- The soles of your shoes consistently wear differently. For instance, the left outer heel of shoes for your right foot wears down more quickly (pelvic tilt).
- The hem of your skirts or pants hangs unevenly (short leg syndrome).
- Your head is positioned forward rather than directly over your shoulders (forward head carriage).
- One of your shoulders is lower than the other (spinal curvature/scoliosis).
- Chronic pain or altered sensation in your joints, muscles or head that hasn’t improved with traditional medical treatments.