The Seven Major Factors of Health is a way of Living that leads to increased energy and vitality for those wellness minded people…
- FRESH AIR: Fill your lungs with oxygen by the deep inhalation of negatively charged air.
- Go walking along the beach or a bush track and breathe into your abdomen.
- PURIFIED WATER: How much water we drink is determined by our habits, not by thirst… Our total required amount of water is 2.5 litres a day. If we drink enough water and eat enough water-containing food, this should not be a problem.
- Invest in a good water filter.
- BALANCED NUTRITION: Eat a variety of fresh food groups and food colours as your body needs 48 vitamins and minerals, 8 essential amino acids, 2 essential fatty acids and fibre.
- Take nutritional supplements, eat or juice organic raw fruits and vegetables and avoid processed foods with additives, preservatives, colourings and flavourings.
- EXERCISE: Increase your Stamina, Strength and Suppleness by regular exercise designed to make you FIT.
- With fitness half the fun is getting there, so have fun with it and aim to work out 3-4 times a week for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- REST: Sound sleep for 6-8 hours a day helps revive and recharge the human body. Make sure you also take time to Relax and Meditate.
- A good night sleep is enhanced by a therapeutic pillow and mattress.
- SUNSHINE: Energise and magnetise your body with some early morning Sunlight. The Sun is a free source of Vitamin D.
- The best time for sun exposure is before 10 am and after 5 pm.
- POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE: Take a light hearted approach to life and remember “life is not a problem to be solved but a mystery to be explored”.
- Take time to retrain your mind to replace negative thoughts with vivid mental pictures of yourself as a healthy vibrant being and remember to smile and laugh a lot.
“One day in the life of a man’s body is enough to steal the lustre from fiction” Emerson