The Seven Major Factors of Health is a way of Living that leads to increased energy and vitality for those wellness minded people…
- FRESH AIR: Fill your lungs with oxygen by the deep inhalation of negatively charged air.
Go walking along the beach or a bush track and breathe into your abdomen. Also, try the “Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber Therapy” https://chiroflexion.com.au/hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy-hbot/ for optimal wellness.
- PURIFIED WATER: How much water we drink is determined by our habits, not by thirst… Our total required amount of water is 2.5 litres a day. If we drink enough water and eat enough water-containing food, this should not be a problem.
Invest in a good water filter like a reverse osmosis filters.
- BALANCED NUTRITION: Eat a variety of fresh food groups and food colours as your body needs 48 vitamins and minerals, 8 essential amino acids, 2 essential fatty acids and fibre.
Take nutritional supplements, eat or juice organic raw fruits and vegetables and avoid processed foods with additives, preservatives, colourings and flavourings.
- EXERCISE: Increase your Stamina, Strength and Suppleness by regular exercise designed to make you FIT.
With fitness half the fun is getting there, so have fun with it and aim to work out 3-4 times a week for a minimum of 20-30 minutes.
- REST: Sound sleep for 6-8 hours a day helps revive and recharge the human body. Make sure you also take time to Relax and Meditate as well.
A good night sleep is enhanced by a therapeutic pillow and mattress.
- SUNSHINE: Energise and magnetise your body with some early morning Sunlight. The Sun is a free source of Vitamin D that strengthens our immunity.
The best time for long sun exposure is before 10 am and after 5 pm.
- POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE: Take a light hearted approach to life and remember “life is not a problem to be solved but a mystery to be explored”.
Take time to retrain your mind to replace negative thoughts with vivid mental pictures of yourself as a healthy vibrant being and remember to smile and laugh a lot.
“One day in the life of a man’s body is enough to steal the luster from fiction” Emerson